
That should tell you everything you need to know about our trip today! Pulling a trailer is not my idea of vacation.
At the end of the day we finally reached Pendleton, Oregon. We did go to the Pendleton Woolen Mills store. It was too hot to buy a wool shirt, but it was also too expensive!! Even the stuff "up to" 50% off!
We are staying at an RV park that a review on the internet called "Walmart with hookups." It's just an asphalt area with striped lines and hookups. Weird! But we have the airconditioner on, and we aren't driving. So that's good.
Tomorrow on to Port Ludlow, WA to see the Riggs. Another 7-hour drive. Yuck! I wonder if someone would trade me two airline tickets for a truck and trailer?
2 comments:
Awww. I'm very sorry to hear that you're not enjoying the trailer. At least you just have today to travel and then you get to stay semi stationary for a while. I'm glad I'll get to see you soon.
Oh man, when Tim told me the title of your post this time, I thought the worst! Oh no! Their tires blew! Nothing works! ... I'm glad you're still ok--but I'm sorry about the driving thing! At Mike and Kallie's, did you stay with them and leave your trailer somewhere? Will you do that at Holly's for a little break?
On another note, Tim and I are off to Oak Glen today! Little town in the mountains with amazing apple pie! OH, and the fat cat found some of Carolyn's plants in the back--a bit shmooshed....
Post a Comment