
I tawt I taw a bunch of nuthin'
Below are all the interesting pictures that we took today. In fact, they are ALL the pictures that we took today. Utah is boring!!!
We drove a lot on two-lane roads through hours of nothing, except terrible construction zones. Then we had to drive through the Salt Lake City area. Give me LA traffic anytime. In one of the construction zones a big rig locked up his brakes in front of us, and we had to put ours on hard. It was a bit scary, but we made it. Those people are crazy. Speaking of crazy, we saw a Starbucks in the (Mormon) suburb of Sandy, Utah.
Once we got within an hour of Twin Falls, Idaho we finally saw some green. Lots of farms. Lots of huge new dairies. The ones that moved here from Chino.
So we are parked for the night. It was a long, exhausting day. Tomorrow we got to Pendleton, Oregon. I wonder if it will be too hot to buy a wool shirt.
2 comments:
Good to hear you guys are okay! Every day Tim says, "Now, where are they today?" We'd love to be with you on your adventure! So far, not much adventure around here. I'll post tonight our trip to Big Bear--just biking! Stay safe and keep us posted!
Dan just cracked up when he saw the title of this posting. It took him a couple of seconds to get and I think that's what made it so funny for him. Very clever.
Post a Comment