June 14 is also our anniversary. Today is our 39th. Seems like a big number.

So what do you get on your 39th anniversary? How 'bout a pink fishing pole, and a new camera to take a picture of it. Just in time for our vacation.

We also got a soft top tonneau cover for our pick up.
We also celebrated with steak & lobster at Red Lobster -- I know, almost fancy!
So that's the news from . . . . here

2 comments:
Alright! Sounded like a fun anniversary! And what a fun post, too! I love the pictures--especially the "39 mile marker"! Happy Father's Day! love, Tim and Stef
Cool! I like the new fishing pole and Camera. Maybe we'll have to go fishing when you are up here... or at least you could do it when I'm at work during the day.
Congratulations on 39 years! That day is also the Army's birthday, so when there was a giant cake in the chow hall, I told everyone it was for your anniversary. :)
Post a Comment