
We finally made it to see Jack! Yay!

On Monday morning we went back to Cortez, Colorado to get four new tires for the trailer.

That took some time in the morning, so we had just a short time to visit the Anasazi ruins at Mesa Verde National Park.

The trip to Mike & Kallie's took us over the continental divide at Wolf Creek Pass. It was a beautiful drive, and even had some rain. Then Colorado on the east side of the divide was quite a different place.

We arrived in time to go out for a steak dinner. And, of course, spend a lot of time watching, and taking pictures of, Jack.

Most of Tuesday was spent repairing the plumbing damage on the trailer. Like Thomas Edison said, I didn't fail a bunch of times, I discovered a bunch of ways that didn't work. Finally about dark we had water in the trailer, and only a few drips on the ground.

We are enjoying our visit with Mike, Kallie & Jack at Spring Canyon!
2 comments:
Yay! We LOVE the pictures of the new grandma and grandpa! Especially that last one, "Grandpa, you'll never guess what happened to me today!" with you guys all sitting in the couch deep in conversation with the baby! Tim thinks the quote should be grandpa: "What are you waiting for?"
Jack: "Something AMAZING, I guess!"
--from Mr. Incredible...
--by the way, who is this "Berto xxx" guy?
Yay! I love the pictures. It looks like you have having so much fun with Jack!
Post a Comment